Saturday, January 23, 2010

Magnum 4D,Toto - Won 13 times in Jan. 2010

Hit 5 Winners for Sat. 23 January 2010
How to win 4D numbers for Magnum 4D, Toto and Damacai? It's fun and it's easy because I use my own methods. What I do is I write a computer program to predict those 4D numbers for Magnum 4D, Toto and Damacai.

Magnum 5892 starters Toto 5895 cons.

Magnum 8891 starters Damacai 5895con. + 5894con.

I had a good day, I won 5 winning numbers for today's draw alone. So far I have already hit and won 13 times in 23 days for January 2010. Like I have said before, I allocate Rm10 - Rm20 to play per draw and its already making me money. So my programs are working very nicely.

6 comments:

  1. can you teach me how to win magnum and toto 4d?
    how to do the program to predict those 4d?
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than 5 yrs.i will try but can't win

      Delete
  2. Im interested in your idea..Can you teach me the skill and or else i can buy your idea.
    Kindly contact me.keong_6605@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fishy... the date of your post is the same as the date of the draw... both 23rd Jan 2010.
    but your post was at 9:21 a.m... way before the draw was announced?

    sarcastically: how did you do it? know the result so early??? or I might be wrong, the draw closed at 9am that day? oh do let me know...

    if you do have such a good strategy, u owe me some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    Limos ny

    ReplyDelete
  5. JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL 7X PUTARAN BERTURUT TURUT BILA BERMINAT HUB KI JAYA DI NMR (_085-342-064-735) JIKA INGIN MENGUBAH NASIB THA,SK ROO,MX SOBAT ATAU [⌣»̶•̵̭̌✽̤̈•̵̭̌☀̤̈>>KLIK*DISINI<<☀̤̣̈̇•̵̭̌✽̤̈•̵̭̌«̶⌣]

    ReplyDelete